Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day One

We have made it to the Arkansas House where we'll be staying the evening. Tomorrow morning we'll be make the 3 1/2 drive to Cuyotenango where we will be staying through Thursday. After talking to the missionaries, I found out that we will be doing things a little different this time around. Usually we try to saturate the area, hitting as many houses as we can while spending a meaningful amout of time with each person. This year the pastor we are working with really wants us to develop relationships. That means spending time in the homes, getting involved with the families, trying to get them involved in bible studies through the church. I am pretty excited. I'll do my best to update again soon.

Pray for me. I've got to play and sing in Spanish tomorrow. Scratch that. Pray for my Spanish-speaking audience. Grace and peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that yall made it! Thanks for the update. I'm sure you will do a wonderful job tomorrow and that your Spanish speaking audience will love it!

Marvlyn