Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last one

I’m home! It’s still hard to believe that the two weeks are over. It hardly seems like I’ve been gone. But I have been blessed so much during my stay. God has continued to reveal Himself to me in so many amazing ways – through experiences, relationships, and His word. I am so grateful to everyone one who supported me while I was away, especially your prayer and supplication. I know God was able the use some of my efforts for His glory (which I admit only to testify of His goodness and grace), but I know I received so much more through the experience than I was able to put into it. God is so good.

Just to finish up the story. Thursday we started work on the next four houses and completely seven, all told. Friday we were able to go and dedicate each of them to the Lord and share the gospel and its gifts with believers and non-believers alike. As much as you can, remember to pray that God would continue to bless the efforts of the Church (i.e. the Bride) in Guatemala and that more and more people would come to know Christ and, in turn, God’s glory would shine brighter and brighter.

I love you all. Until next time.

- Doug

No comments: